sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

Flowers in my garden

In the book Anne of Green Gables, I  read this;


 "Barry garden was a bowery wilderness of flowers which would have delighted Anne's heart at any time less fraught with destiny. It was encircled by huge old willows and tall firs, beneath which flourished flowers that loved the shade. Prim, right-angled paths neatly bordered with clamshells, intersected it like moist red ribbons and in the beds between old-fashioned flowers ran riot. There were rosy bleeding-hearts and great splendid crimson peonies; white, fragrant narcissi and thorny, sweet Scotch roses; pink and blue and white columbines and lilac-tinted Bouncing Bets; clumps of southernwood and ribbon grass and mint; purple
Adam-and-Eve, daffodils, and masses of sweet clover white with its delicate, fragrant, feathery sprays; scarlet lightning that shot its fiery lances over prim white musk-flowers; a garden it was where sunshine lingered and bees hummed, and winds, beguiled into loitering, purred and rustled."

My garden is small but it´s so cute, I have cut this flowers. 







Flowers are one of my friends, God is with them.

They rejoice my heart.

My eyes delighted with their wonderful colors.

Day by day are a great miracle.

Flowers give peace to my soul.





3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Caty, I hope you are having a nice day. How are you and your Mother?
    Your flowers are so pretty and look cheerful on your pretty table.
    I love that book.
    Sending my love. May God bless you.
    Mildred

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Caty, espero que tú y tu madre están haciendo mejor. Sus flores son tan bonitas. Su mesa es muy agradable. Me encanta el libro, también. Orando por ti. Amor, Mildred

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was thinking about you today and wanted to say Hello! I hope you get this comment my friend. Have a Merry Christmas! Sweet hugs from your Florida friend, Diane

    ResponderEliminar