lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

MI COLECCION DE SANTAS

 Hace un año, vi a  una de mis pequeñas sobrinas que estaba cuente y cuente algo aquí en mi casa; le pregunte ¿que estas contando? y me respondió:  "tienes muchos Santas". Sin proponermelo, poco a poco he ido coleccionando Santa Claus. He aquí algunos de ellos:




The past Christmas , I saw one of my little nieces was counting something and tell her : What are you counting? and She told me: "You have many Santas". Without intending to, I've slowly been collecting Santa Claus. Here are some of them:











Sin embargo, aquí en México los niños esperan impacientes la Noche de Reyes, el día 5 de Enero. Entonces si, los Reyes Magos llegarán con regalos para los niños.


On the night, of January 5, before going to bed the children place their old shoes under their bed or in the living room, where the Wise Men will leave them their presents.  Some also place outside the house, some hay and a bucket with water for the animals, and even some cookies and milk for Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar.

3 comentarios:

  1. I love your pretty Santas! I wish you a blessed Christmas Season. God bless you and your family. Mildred @ Maple Lane blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Santas and reindeer...the first one is beautiful! Enjoy this special time of year! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love all your beautiful Santas. The first one is really wonderful.

    I hope you are well and enjoying the Christmas Season.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ResponderEliminar