sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

UN TIANGUIS ECOLOGICO - AN ECOLOGICAL MARKET

ES UNA EXPERIENCIA DIFERENTE, VISITAR UN TIANGUIS ECOLOGICO: LOS COLORES, LOS AROMAS, LOS SABORES DE LAS LEGUMBRES Y VERDURAS. AL IGUAL QUE LAS PERSONAS CON SU SONRISA, CON LA EXPERIENCIA COTIDIANA DE DAR Y RECIBIR CON AMOR. ES RELAJANTE.

It is a different experience. What a beautiful colors!  What delicious! This is a really party of colors. Each saturday in this ecological market  are sold vegetables,  turkey meat, rabbit meat, honey, cereals, chesse, crafts, flowers, tortillas, tamales, chiles, bread. Oh my goodness, thanks for this delicious food and things, and for the friendly sellers. A nice place.
















I have bought this bouquet of roses,  this vegetables and bread. 
I will  cook some delicious salads.





I have embroidered this table runner.

1 comentario:

  1. Those hand made baskets are just gorgeous! I have a few that I've collected over the years and sure enjoy them. Your embroidery work is very pretty, too. I have some thread...I should try to do this while I'm not sewing on the sewing machine. Enjoy your week, my friend! ♥♥♥

    ResponderEliminar